Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Many Hits So Far?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2011, 11:56 am

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Originally Posted by jimcfsus
My sweep for 20 hits did not post either. Really wondering about LaQuinta hit now.
Originally Posted by iang000
Same here. I contacted US DM, sent them my La Qunita receipt and still no bonus miles were posted. What is the next step?
Bug them again. It's all that you can do.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 1:20 pm

Got the bonus for my 16th hit. Thanks everyone for your help. Hopefully it'll be even better next year.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 3:11 pm

Programs: AA AS DL UA US WN Choice Gold, BW Diamond, PClub Plat, HHonnors Gold, Marriott, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
Bug them again. It's all that you can do.
I called again today and the rep was very helpful. I hope she gets me the last bonus. If this doesn't work out there is still 1 more hit scheduled to post next Tuesday (insurance hit). That should complete the 36 hits. The rep said that the official tally was 35 hits - so it is the La Quinta hit that is holding out. The La Quinta bonus which has a date of 11/14 did not trigger the hit.

The rep said that she wants to participate in GS next year. I referred her to FT for some great hints and strategies.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 7:33 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
I finally got 28 hits not bad for an Aussie I think. I was aiming for 32 .

Would like to thank everyone for answering my stupid questions.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 8:33 pm

Programs: Hertz President's Circle, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by miffSC
I think this may be the problem for you. DM may be counting this as a 'stay' credit rather than a conversion. I had to write to them, as did many others, and have them 'fix' this so that it would count as a 'conversion' rather than just a mileage award for a stay. Otherwise, to me, it looks as though you do, indeed, have 36 hits.
Thanks miffSC for pointing that out. After sending an email they did correct it but then it created another hit not posting. Since I already had six hotel stays, when the choice conversion showed as a stay it did not allow for another hotel stay to count. After fixing it I think they did not count that hotel stay. US Air now says I have 35 hits instead of 36. In the reply email it states "after careful review", I guess they didn't review carefully after all. So here we go again with another email to try to straighten this out. I may have to spend some time on the phone if they can't get this resolved by email.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 6:28 am

help ! no bonus postings

i came to the gs late and have only noticed now that none of the gs mile bonuses for reaching hit levels have posted to my acct.
i am certain that i registered for the gs ,though i didnt receive a confirmation mail.any idea what is wrong and who i should contact?

thanks
Old Dec 11, 2011, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
You could begin by contacting US and inquiring if you did actually register.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 2:48 pm

If you could copy and paste your US Airways account activity here, someone could help you spot the problem. It is possible that some activities have not posted yet (I did an insurance quote that hasn't posted), an activity might have posted late after the promotion ended, or possibly user error may have caused an activity not to post at all. It took me a couple tries to get the Thanks Again and the toolbar to post on my account. I later did those activities on my husband's account and they did not post, but I spotted it too late to try again. I did 9 hits on my husband's account and only 6 posted; it looks to me like I really messed up the Thanks Again and the toolbar, and the insurance quote hasn't posted, I figure it was my mistake and I'll let it go. At least I got 16 hits on my account and I'll do better next year!

It is also possible that your registration for the promotion did not go through.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 6:38 pm

they have posted-its the tier bonus that hasnt posted...
im pretty sure i registered and did 28hits so bit frustrating
Old Dec 11, 2011, 7:08 pm

I'd suggest contacting US Airways and let them help you sort it out.

If you want help from the crowd here you should at least provide:
1. date you registered.
2. dates your activities posted.
3. clarify whether you've received any tier bonuses.

I don't think US ran a tier bonus sweep last week, so if all your activity posted in the last 10 days or so, it's probably reasonable that you haven't received a tier bonus yet. Otherwise, there's probably something wrong, and you should contact Dividend Miles Customer Service.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 7:52 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat, SPG Plat, HH Gold
I am waiting for my last bonus miles to post (5000 preferred miles @ 40 hits). I think the problem is with how my choice was posted and I need to have them change the posting type to get the hit.

I'm at 125K Preferred miles for the year, so don't really need another 5K this year. Does anybody know if I wait to pursue this until January with US if the 5K will post with a 2012 activity date or will they back-date them to 2011. Of course, at this point I'd prefer the former so am wondering if anybody had any preferred postings into the next year for last years GS.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 9:24 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Originally Posted by jemmazee
I am waiting for my last bonus miles to post (5000 preferred miles @ 40 hits). I think the problem is with how my choice was posted and I need to have them change the posting type to get the hit.

I'm at 125K Preferred miles for the year, so don't really need another 5K this year. Does anybody know if I wait to pursue this until January with US if the 5K will post with a 2012 activity date or will they back-date them to 2011. Of course, at this point I'd prefer the former so am wondering if anybody had any preferred postings into the next year for last years GS.
As per the T&Cs all preferred miles will be posted for 2011.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:46 pm

Just got back home and forgot about this. Looks like my wife's spg transfer didn't go through. It is on the spg site with a 2500 transfer on 11-1.

Is it too late to call spg, have them post the miles with a date of 11-1 and have the hit? How long are they doing sweeps?

TIA
Old Dec 12, 2011, 1:46 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
Is it too late to call spg, have them post the miles with a date of 11-1 and have the hit? How long are they doing sweeps?
It's not too late, if it posts as 11-1. (Did you check the T&C's to see when the last sweep is? Because it's right there...)
Old Dec 12, 2011, 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
It's not too late, if it posts as 11-1. (Did you check the T&C's to see when the last sweep is? Because it's right there...)
Ah, thanks. Feb 24th. Now hopefully SPG keeps the 11-1 date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.