Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Many Hits So Far?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:35 am

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
how can you sign up for varioud netflix accts?
can you cancel it?

Yes, All you need is an email address and credit card that's not used already with netflix. If you don't have a CC that's not used, create a paypal account with the new email address and use any CC.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 11:41 am

8 hits so far... done mainly on the first day or two of the promo.

0 posted! Beginning to wonder.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by pr0digy25
8 hits so far... done mainly on the first day or two of the promo.

0 posted! Beginning to wonder.
What hits did you make that you expected to post so quickly? Buy, share, gift miles should post almost immediately, and some Points.com swaps post almost immediately. Most others probably run on weekly or monthly processes. It's only been 4.5 days since the promo started, and two of those are weekend days.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by larrythai
What is this Bigfishgames that I see from time to time. I haven't seen that on the list of hits? Am I missing something?
They're a merchant in the Choice Hotels Shopping Mall, which can be used to earn Choice Hotels points towards a convert hotel points to miles hit.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by starflyer
What hits did you make that you expected to post so quickly? Buy, share, gift miles should post almost immediately, and some Points.com swaps post almost immediately. Most others probably run on weekly or monthly processes. It's only been 4.5 days since the promo started, and two of those are weekend days.
Saw a few recent posts like "8 hits, 4 posted".
Old Sep 18, 2011, 2:39 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
Originally Posted by virtuo0
Yes, All you need is an email address and credit card that's not used already with netflix. If you don't have a CC that's not used, create a paypal account with the new email address and use any CC.
thanks but my question was more that isnt it very expensive to sign up with netflix just to get the 2000 choice pts?dors this get you the netflix hit as well?
maybe theres somethinh im missing?
Old Sep 18, 2011, 2:58 pm

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
thanks but my question was more that isnt it very expensive to sign up with netflix just to get the 2000 choice pts?dors this get you the netflix hit as well?
maybe theres somethinh im missing?
I have no points in choice program and i am targeting 40 hits. Its definitely cheaper than buying 2K choice points.

It doesn't give me a netflix hit.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 3:44 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Elite Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, BA
Originally Posted by Orwaid
12 hits, 4 posted.
Is there a special place where one can check whether hits post or not yet?
Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:18 pm

Location: Philadelphia area @ sea level & everywhere else @ 36,000ft
Programs: Delta Plat, Lifetime Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres Circle, National EE, SPG
26 hits so far, 2 posted, $771 outlay for around 160,000 miles (inclusive of earned during getting hits and PQM). e-Rewards and e-Miles are sure hits for me as I am almost up to the required transfer limits. Planning to do the rest via stays and car rentals that will be free to me as my company pays.

Good luck everyone!
Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:36 pm

Where do you see "hits" being posted? Isn't September 28th the 1st sweep for "hits"?
Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:54 pm

He means that he can see some activity in his statement for this month.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 9:13 pm

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
20 hits so far with cash out lay $108.31.... Will hit another 12 via next 6 weeks work with hotel stays/car rentals..

Leaves me for 4 more and need to decide between:
BOA Debit Card $30
Marriott 10K Transfer $0
Hilton 10K Transfer $0
Buy Miles $30
Share Miles $43
FTD $45 or less
ING TBD
Nexflit TBD
Office Max TBD
TeleFlora $45 or less
One of the wine clubs TBD

Going to wait on these and see if deals pop and and what posts for people...I should be under $250 easy for 100K miles plus probably another 20K from transfer and buy/share.....not too shabby!!!!
Old Sep 18, 2011, 10:43 pm

Location: Philadelphia area @ sea level & everywhere else @ 36,000ft
Programs: Delta Plat, Lifetime Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres Circle, National EE, SPG
Originally Posted by keirnna
He means that he can see some activity in his statement for this month.
That is correct. I saw them posted in the statement. My relatively large outlay, by the way, was a show I actually wanted to see with rather expensive tickets instead of going the poet slam route...
Old Sep 19, 2011, 12:08 am

Programs: UA 2P, HY Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPDeltaDude
Leaves me for 4 more and need to decide between:
BOA Debit Card $30
Marriott 10K Transfer $0
Hilton 10K Transfer $0
Buy Miles $30
Share Miles $43
FTD $45 or less
ING TBD
Nexflit TBD
Office Max TBD
TeleFlora $45 or less
One of the wine clubs TBD
I don't think the cost for hotel transfers should be set as zero: you could put them to good use instead (say, hotel redemption)
Old Sep 19, 2011, 5:52 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I ordered a Supershuttle, but at DCA. I can actually use it and I'm paying the same rate as DFW. How about that -- actually using something bought from the GS

Still waiting on my US Airways MC + BofA debit card, don't know what's taking so long.

Sitting tight at 14 hits, but once those cards come in, I'll have 20 by the end of the week! But my outlay is already at $396 ($295 for 20K miles bought); wish I had a company I could charge hotel stays and rental cars to.

Last edited by amolkold; Sep 19, 2011 at 5:58 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.