Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Many Hits So Far?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2011, 7:56 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
I ordered Biscoff on 9/22 and have not received any points yet. I know that they post at the end of the month, was this too late for 9/30 and I should see them in October? Or should I go ahead and follow up to get the points?
Old Oct 1, 2011, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA Gold, IHG Platinum
Typical lazy bug for typing one less letter, ">" instead of ">=",
Originally Posted by beltway
As the last few posts in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/2011-...ts-so-far.html make clear, US screwed up in crediting hotel transfers that generated exactly 850 miles. (It appears the programmers coded the sweep to credit only transfers of 851+ miles.) It's your Hilton transfer, and US will undoubtedly fix this for everybody.

In the future, please look in the existing threads before starting a new one.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by nabeelj
Just to clarify, using the online merchants thru TA does *not* require you to use a CC registered with TA. You only need to use a CC registered with TA if using their offline merchants (airport vendors, dry cleaners, etc.).

So Restaurant.com, iTunes, Groupon, etc. only require you to click through the TA online mall. I can confirm this with first-hand experience (with 4 different accounts). As such, your best bet is to clear cookies related to that merchant before clicking through, to ensure there are no issues.

Thanks for the additional info. I bought a restaurant.com gift certificate (by clicking on the link through ThanksAgain) in the middle of Sept, and it isn't posted in my ThanksAgain account yet. That's why I didn't get the hit (thanks for the reminding me to check there, beltway). Anyway, I have an email out to ThanksAgain, and we'll see what happens.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by KathinJax
I ordered Biscoff on 9/22 and have not received any points yet. I know that they post at the end of the month, was this too late for 9/30 and I should see them in October? Or should I go ahead and follow up to get the points?
From the ever-popular Other Partners thread, post #1:
Originally Posted by beltway
Biscoff

Posting cycle: In previous years, Biscoff has posted miles once at the end of each calendar month. This year appears to follow that pattern, with numerous members reporting miles posted on Sept. 29.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 9:16 pm

Is there any posting of points on Saturday and Sunday?
Old Oct 1, 2011, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by metoo
Is there any posting of points on Saturday and Sunday?
Yes. My Hilton stay points posted on Saturday 10/1 (today).
Old Oct 1, 2011, 11:44 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
What Beltway said. My order from 9/16 posted on 9/29.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by Michael El
What Beltway said. My order from 9/16 posted on 9/29.
Agreed, I'd follow up- my order from 9/19 posted 9/29.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 6:13 am

anyone received the GS bonus for Netsol using the promo code and paying $26.09?

Thanks.

Just got my own domain from Netsol...no prob with the instructions found on post #1.

Several minutes later, received my email confirmation and it states 2000 miles will be credited in 8-10 weeks

Last edited by metoo; Oct 2, 2011 at 6:51 am
Old Oct 2, 2011, 7:05 am

Not sure why others are suggesting you follow up with Biscoff. You certainly can, but my guess is that the monthly posting of Biscoff miles on 9/29 was for transactions completed through some earlier date. I have a couple of Biscoff transactions on 9/25, neither of which posted on 9/29. I'm going to wait for the next monthly posting before doing any follow up correspondence. My Biscoff purchases have always posted without follow up, they just sometimes takes over a month for the posting process to be run.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 11:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Network Solutions

... and you will have to wait the full ten weeks. Was the case last year!

anyone received the GS bonus for Netsol using the promo code and paying $26.09?

Thanks.

Just got my own domain from Netsol...no prob with the instructions found on post #1.

Several minutes later, received my email confirmation and it states 2000 miles will be credited in 8-10 weeks
Old Oct 2, 2011, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
Network Solutions

... and you will have to wait the full ten weeks. Was the case last year!
Thanks. I guess I won't see my miles till the 1st week of December unless something goes wrong.

Does anyone remember netsol not honoring the "hit" with a promo code last year?

I guess we all used the $26 , 3 year subscription.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 11:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Thanks. I guess I won't see my miles till the 1st week of December unless something goes wrong.

Does anyone remember netsol not honoring the "hit" with a promo code last year?

I guess we all used the $26 , 3 year subscription.

They did honor it last year. Don't see any reason why they wouldn't.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
They did honor it last year. Don't see any reason why they wouldn't.
Great News. Now I don't have to wonder if my 20th hit being NETSOL will be credited...
Old Oct 2, 2011, 3:45 pm

No Credits, No Email Yet

As of my 9/30 statement date, I show the following GS activity, but no 4-Hit 3000-mile bonus has posted, and I did not get an email from USairways. I am registered, and DID receive the confirmation of registration from them. Am I just too low on the hit count to have been in the latest sweep, or is this a cause for concern?

8/4/2011 09/08/11 DIVIDEND MILES TOOLBAR SEARCH BONUS 3
9/20/2011 09/20/11 ONLINE REDEMPTION -400
9/20/2011 09/21/11 EXCHANGE MILES 1
9/21/2011 09/30/11 DM DINING BONUS,DADDY O'S CAFE 42
9/24/2011 09/24/11 US WORLD CARD: EVERYDAY PURCHASES 35

We know the toolbar doesn't count yet, so what is it? Is it the "Online Redemption" which is Magazines for Miles? Is that going to show up in some other way? It's that or the US World Card, but that $35 included two transactions after 9/15.

Thanks for any input.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.