Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1K Only Web Site

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2010, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by flymetokix
Yes. But I would prefer that they put what minimal abilities they have into improving core functionality of the main site.
Good point. Maybe they are because some of the items on the 1K site itself are somewhat dated. I used to visit it regularly but I seldom do these days.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 8:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I must say once I made 1K, the 1K web site was the biggest let down. It still is.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 4:51 am

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Fredd
Good point. Maybe they are because some of the items on the 1K site itself are somewhat dated. I used to visit it regularly but I seldom do these days.
Dated yes..... Until recently they still had the Hyatt offer that expired in Oct of 2009 listed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.