Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transpacific flights: Six Movies in August

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2002, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Transpacific flights: Six Movies in August

Let's give some credit when it's due:

UA transpac flights in August are offering six movies instead of four (in C & F). This is still two fewer than the eight offered in the good old days (mid-2001), but is a step in the direction.

Good job, UA.
Old Jul 11, 2002, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And did you read where those extra 2 movies are supposed to be "edgeier" more adult fare?

You think they'll debut with Eyes Wide Shut?

Old Jul 11, 2002, 11:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AK Gold 75K, etc. etc.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PremEx:
And did you read where those extra 2 movies are supposed to be "edgeier" more adult fare?

You think they'll debut with Eyes Wide Shut?

</font>
I suppose there is no hope that they will be unedited versions of the edgeier more adult fare. That is one great feature of the tapes you get when traveling International F.

Old Jul 12, 2002, 12:17 am

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
I'd like to see Airplane (the movie) sometime when I fly...

-nate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.