Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good Day for me today...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2002, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Location: DEN (Boulder) ~ UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, US Gold, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, LH SEN
Programs: Hyatt, United, Starwood, USAir, Marriott, Lufthansa, Hilton
Good Day for me today...

After having a BAD day yesterday, I had a GREAT day today. I went over to the CTO with some goodies (wine, cheese, fruit, crackers, etc.) I also tried to bring some things from the places they have helped me get to (i.e. macademia nut cookies I brought back from Hawaii, tea bags from the RCC's in NRT, HKG, and the SIN lounge in NRT, cookies from Germany)

They asked me to stay for lunch and I got to know them so well. They are SUCH lovely people.

They gave me a nice "souvenir"... model airplanes! We are so lucky to have them!

------------------
Boulder, Colorado ~ United Premier Exec, USAirways Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, American Executive Platinum, Delta Gold Medallion, Continental Gold
Old Jul 11, 2002, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That was very kind of you! What a nice gesture.
Old Jul 11, 2002, 6:30 pm

It must be the Hoosier in you just coming to the front. Nice gesture -- wish we had our CTO back in Bloomington.

------------------
JerseyJoe
Old Jul 11, 2002, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

Location: DEN (Boulder) ~ UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, US Gold, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, LH SEN
Programs: Hyatt, United, Starwood, USAir, Marriott, Lufthansa, Hilton
Kind of me?!?!?!? These are the people who take care of ME!

I am a BOILERMAKER...my husband loves the Hoosiers! Actually, I am a closet IU fan. (shh...don't tell...) You guys used to have a CTO in Bloomington??? So Jersey Joe, are you from my home state of NJ???

Anyhow...you know us Hoosiers...Hoosier Hospitality!
Old Jul 11, 2002, 8:56 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JerseyJoe:
It must be the Hoosier in you just coming to the front. Nice gesture -- wish we had our CTO back in Bloomington.

</font>
Wow, I was in B-ton for 6 years - there was a CTO there? But that was way back when...
GO BIG RED!

Old Jul 11, 2002, 10:50 pm

edited for new post

[This message has been edited by CraiggForrester (edited 07-11-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.