Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Suggestion for in flight safety announcement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2002, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP

Below is a copy of my recent e-mail to UA;

Dear United,

Yesterday I flew LAX-DEN-ORD in Business class. Both segments were wonderful, and I consider myself fortunate to be in the hands of such great flight attendents and pilots.

A thought dawned on me that I guess has been in my mind for some time...

When the flight attendents make their safety announcement, I always listen closely. The most important part for me is to see the closest emergency exit. It would be helpful if the F/A's announced in which rows those exits are found (in addition to saying "The nearest exit may be behind you). I understand that this differs with each aircraft, but it should be fairly standard within each aircraft model.

I do hope United takes this into consideration.

Thanks for your ear,

ZRS70

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.