Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD C/F Concourse Shuttle - How Frequent?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2009, 8:27 am

Programs: 1MM BIS. Former 18-year segment 1K, 1997-2014...now just a distant memory.
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Of course, the time of day can have a big effect on the amount of people using it, and if you are arriving at a busy time, there can be long lines, and so you won't necessarily get on the first one.
Learned this lesson.

Was delayed coming into ORD one trip, with the wife, and had to get from
F-->C quickly. Now understand when the wife is along, I have to walk about half my normal airport speed, so knew there was no way to make the now shortened connection by walking.

Wouldn't you know it, this time there was the longest line waiting for the shuttle in F that I had ever encountered, and we didn't make the first shuttle. Walking up to the gate from the second shuttle, the UA agent loudly barked at us to get on the plane, as we were by far the last to board.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 2:26 pm

Help with connection at ORD

I have a very tight connection and it looks like I am coming in at gate C30 and need to get to F7. I noticed that the website shows a shuttle running between C-9 and E-3 and I am curious how often this runs....am I better off to try and walk between the gate or would I save time trying to catch the shuttle. I have never had a need to take the shuttle and don't know which way might be the quickest.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jun 15, 2010 at 2:31 pm Reason: moved into existing thread
Old Jun 15, 2010, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by stive1
I have a very tight connection and it looks like I am coming in at gate C30 and need to get to F7. I noticed that the website shows a shuttle running between C-9 and E-3 and I am curious how often this runs....am I better off to try and walk between the gate or would I save time trying to catch the shuttle. I have never had a need to take the shuttle and don't know which way might be the quickest.
About every 10 min.

How tight is your connection?
Old Jun 15, 2010, 5:07 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
A decent walker can walk it in 10 easily. I have ran it in about 3.5min withuot a bag.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 5:09 pm

Programs: UA-GS, AA-EXP
It's a real pain in the %$$ to get from F to C/far B gates. I've found it quicker to walk most of the time, 9 out of 10. Unless the bus is just pulling up get your walking shoes on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.