Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Let's Eat! - 2009 Economy Class (Domestic and International) Edition

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's Eat! - 2009 Economy Class (Domestic and International) Edition

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2009, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1.6MM
See this posting for the Buy on Board options for ORD-HNL (and HNL-ORD)

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/12511901-post49.html
Old Nov 21, 2009, 3:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG
Here's an old posting: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...i-flights.html

But your question was correctly answered in the second post. Good luck on Halfway to Hawaii!
Old Nov 23, 2009, 2:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM
Has anyone tried the Choice Roast Beef Sandwich? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it, but at 9 dollars it seems a little steep. As a side note does anyone know if the Mayonnaise comes on the side, or on the sandwich?
Old Jan 8, 2010, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by mlx52
Has anyone tried the Choice Roast Beef Sandwich? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it, but at 9 dollars it seems a little steep. As a side note does anyone know if the Mayonnaise comes on the side, or on the sandwich?
I tried the roast beef sandwich earlier this week on a LAX-IAD flight. The sandwich wasn't horrible. I'd give it a C-. Not very much meat. Bread was dried out and crumbly. OK little piece of lettuce. The horseradish mayo was decent, and it was definitely "on the side" -- in a little squeeze packet.

If you can, I'd recommend buying a sandwich somewhere else and carrying it aboard. If you're stuck on a 5+ hour flight with no other choices though, it will do. Happy travels!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.