Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Where are the e-fares for this week?" Thread [Merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Where are the e-fares for this week?" Thread [Merged]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2011, 7:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Welcome to FT, mayosusan!

They're still there, just not easy to find. The search on united.com works, though. http://travel.united.com/ube/eFares.do
Old Oct 13, 2011, 8:16 pm

Thanks, mahasamatman! I've bookmarked the link, but if you don't mind, it would be great if you could tell me how to find the efare page from the home page. "Special deals" clearly no longer works...

Old Oct 13, 2011, 8:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by mayosusan
it would be great if you could tell me how to find the efare page from the home page.
I just typed e-fares into the search box.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:35 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Is the link you posted good for current e-fares? The page that comes up tells me I have to ticket by August 12.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:24 am

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier Silver/Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by tom911
Is the link you posted good for current e-fares? The page that comes up tells me I have to ticket by August 12.
It's good for current e-fares, but I don't think UA expects anybody to look at it (or the booking rules) since they don't have their typical live links on the home page and special deals page anymore.
Old May 14, 2012, 4:34 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Welcome to FT, mayosusan!

They're still there, just not easy to find. The search on united.com works, though. http://travel.united.com/ube/eFares.do
Updated link: http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...s/default.aspx
Old May 14, 2012, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Mile Nobody, Marriott Platinum Elite, SPG Gold
They're now called United Specials, and I just got an e-mail for the fares for this weekend - January 1-3.

United IT department strikes again! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.