Search

double miles to Latin America

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 1999, 11:51 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
double miles to Latin America

Buenos Aires, Caracas, Guatemala City, Lima, Mexico City, Montevideo, Rio de Janeiro, San Jose, San Salvador, Santiago, Sao Paulo. Earn double Mileage Plus miles when you fly to any of these Latin American destinations on United.

Purchase and fly a paid, qualifying roundtrip to Latin America from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Travel between June 15 and August 31, 1999, and you'll receive this double miles bonus.

You must register for this offer before you fly by calling 1-800- 645-4502 and entering number 40 when prompted for a code. Or, register online here: http://offers.mileageplus.com/mpna59 .

Terms and Conditions: This offer applies to travel from June 15 through August 31, 1999, for travel from the 50 United States and Canada to Latin America. Offer valid on flights operated by United, United Shuttle and United Express, and is not applicable on United-marketed code share flights. Offer valid only to residents of the U.S. or Canada. Bonus may be earned a maximum of three times during travel period. This offer not combinable with other mileage offers. Other restrictions may apply.
Old Jul 3, 1999, 5:54 pm
Original Member

Thanks for the tip, Rudi. I have some friends going down to Peru on UA - I'll make sure they get signed up for this promotion and for UA's Mileage Plus if they're not already signed up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.