Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

UA Flight Attendants going back to school..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 1999, 4:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lots

Just saw a report on NBC this morning about UA sending their international first flight attendants to a special "training" at some Ritz Carlton establishments. There they are taught how to serve champagne and five course meals correctly, down to the finest detail (such as having the correct cutlery in the right place, how to open a champagne bottle correctly, etc).

I think it's an excellent idea. I don't know about intl first, but most domestic first FA's could use this
Old Mar 15, 1999, 6:48 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Yes, the FA who wanted to make Rudi her "fourth husband" mentioned this school. Only the very few, elite FAs are being invited to attend, and Rudi's FA was soooooo jealous...
Old Mar 15, 1999, 10:18 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
sometimes my wife likes to introduce me: "Rudi, my first husband" !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.