Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

United now moving passengers out of E+ when they lose status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United now moving passengers out of E+ when they lose status

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2012, 7:04 pm

Programs: Switched from UA 1K to AA so I could earn EQD's on partners. Mid-tier on most major hotel programs.
That's interesting that United will bump you all the way down from 1K to nothing. I left SQ as gold, flew nothing attributable to SQ for a year, and the next year they gave me silver (the year after that was obviously nothing when I still didn't fly). And I thought SQ had one of the strictest programs.

But I'm glad you provided this point. . . it was a question I was about to have to search for in case I want to take a year off paid tickets to burn miles!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.