Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

FRA madness (or really really fun for FT'ers)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FRA madness (or really really fun for FT'ers)!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2008, 10:39 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ryan182
My flight the priority bags actualy were the first off so I guess its just depends on if they were loaded correctly and then unloaded in the right order.

I saw the hot dog stand, though it seemed a bit odd to get a "NY Hot Dog" in Frankfort
But why, aren't they frankfurters?
Old Feb 10, 2008, 10:59 pm

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond
Just had a few hotdogs there.. there was another hotdog stand similar to this one outside the lounge, but it was for €2.90 per hotdog at that stand. Same design and everything.. "Bucki" I think. For free hotdogs in one of LH's senator clubs, it's only the "A" Terminal LH Senator's Club that has that stand inside. I go there whenever I get hungry, they always have fantastic stuff... buffalo wings last week was my favorite.

By the way, did ANYBODY hear from UA about the vouchers or skykits due to the massive delays? I sent mine in to the FA.... nada.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:21 am

Programs: Affilated with the orders of I need to rest, doctor's orders!
Originally Posted by Wiggums
Just had a few hotdogs there.. there was another hotdog stand similar to this one outside the lounge, but it was for €2.90 per hotdog at that stand. Same design and everything.. "Bucki" I think. For free hotdogs in one of LH's senator clubs, it's only the "A" Terminal LH Senator's Club that has that stand inside. I go there whenever I get hungry, they always have fantastic stuff... buffalo wings last week was my favorite.

By the way, did ANYBODY hear from UA about the vouchers or skykits due to the massive delays? I sent mine in to the FA.... nada.
I called in regarding those skykits as it takes forever to get something from UA when zou have to mail in stuff. However, it wouldnät surprise me if I receive something from those kits in the mail also.

BTW it was nice finallz speaking to you yesterday at the RCC in IAd. I hope your throat feels better.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 8:06 am

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond
Throat took a turn for the worse. Coughed all night. It sure was great running into you again! You're in Germany? I thought you'd be flying back. "zou" "finallz" If I saw you on a Sunday.. and you're in Germany now.. is this a week-long trip or was there no Saturday night required in your mileage run?

I guess I'll wait about the skykits thing, but some said they got responses within days or a week at the most. Some said months and still waiting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.