Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA 954 SFO to LHR cancelled tonight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2007, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by channa
Wonder what they did with the paid C or F pax.

If they put them on VS or BA, it's a lot of revenue lost. Not just the one ticket, but all future tickets, because the pax surely wouldn't buy a UA ticket after experiening one of them.

I guess everyone has different priorities but I have to disagree. I had a chance to take VS Upper Class (on the same route...SFO-LHR-SFO) last summer and found it to be less comfortable than the same flight on UA. I'm back to UA and it isn't for the miles.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 1:46 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott
When I arrived in LHR on Saturday afternoon on UA954, a 777 was sitting on the tarmac off to the side with the number 1 engine open. Maybe it was getting an extra quart of Penzoil.

I have to agree, why are we posting individual new threads about each flight that's delayed more than 5 minutes or cancelled. Maybe its time for a master "ZOMG!!!!!!!!!! A United Flight was cancelled tonight!!!!!" thread...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.