Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "How Long for USAir Segments to Post on UA?" Thread [Merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "How Long for USAir Segments to Post on UA?" Thread [Merged]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:15 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought I should start with USAir, but I'll give United a call. I only hope I can find the boarding passes....
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:17 am

Location: Palo Alto. Previously, below the approaches to Rwy 19 @ DCA or 28 @ ORD
Programs: UA 1K 0.8MM, AA EXP
Originally Posted by khannah
Thanks for the quick reply.
You're welcome!

I only hope I can find the boarding passes....
You mean to say that you don't have a huge pile of past boarding pass stubs like I do?
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:20 am

No, but I guess I should! I only fly 5-6 times per year, (almost) always on United, and I've never had a problem like this before. Live and learn...
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Same here. Usually a week at most, typically around four days. Definitely give UA a call.
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:23 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
That is definitely too long for the miles to post and I can tell you that even if you do have boarding passes it can take a long time for the miles to post and I have had to resubmit multiple times after my miles did not post on a trip last year.

If you dont have boarding passes I think you are out of luck anymore.
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:26 am

So if I can't find the boarding passes, I have no other recourse? Can I ask USAir for documentation that I was on the flights?
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So if I can't find the boarding passes, I have no other recourse? Can I ask USAir for documentation that I was on the flights?
While you can try talking to US, the rule is typically pretty strict about needing the BP's. You may just be out of luck.
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:48 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
I flew to New Orleans in Feb.on USAir, returning Feb. 16. My MP miles have not yet posted. Is this normal? How long should I wait before I contact USAir? And, who should I contact to ask about this?

Thanks much!

Karen
I flew LGA-PIT on US on 3/2 and the miles have not yet posted, however the return flight on 3/4 did post so I'm going to call UA as well.

Has anyone else noticed that codeshare flights aren't showing up for purchase. From what I gather, US is switching over systems (reservations I think) and codeshare flights are unavailable for purchase until 3/18.
Old Mar 14, 2007, 1:35 pm

another stupid question

OK, after much searching, I've found 2 of the 4 boarding passes (one outbound, one inbound). Is that enough, or do I need to have all 4?

Thanks again,

Karen
Old Mar 14, 2007, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
I had a PHX-LAS flight last night. I'm keeping the stub until it posts.
Old Mar 14, 2007, 2:46 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
OK, after much searching, I've found 2 of the 4 boarding passes (one outbound, one inbound). Is that enough, or do I need to have all 4?

Thanks again,

Karen
Technically all 4 but I would talke to mileage plus and worse case just send those in along with a copy of your itin and receipt and hope for the best.
Old Mar 14, 2007, 3:14 pm

Programs: UA, AA
I am flying LAS to SEA on US Air this weekend--i bought tick on us air but looks like it may be codeshre with America West and even on America West medal--any chance i get UA miles for this?
Old Mar 15, 2007, 8:51 am

Programs: UA GM
Was your MP number printed on your USAir BP? That's the only problem I have with it not posting. Two of my five USAir flights didn't have the MP # on the BP and I just mailed those in to MP.

Otherwise the other 3 flights posted within a week.
Old Mar 15, 2007, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by seadoc
I am flying LAS to SEA on US Air this weekend--i bought tick on us air but looks like it may be codeshre with America West and even on America West medal--any chance i get UA miles for this?
Yes, so long as you give them your MP number in advance. HP flights count the same way, now, as US flights.
Old Oct 25, 2007, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

When does .bomb update mileage balances?

Does anyone know if the EQMs shown on .bomb are updated in real time, or is there a daily sweep? I used to think the latter, but there have been times where I notice changes in the middle of the day.

I've got 49,563 EQMs this year and am just waiting for my US flight the other day to post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.