Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

any 1Ks still waiting for 2006 card/packet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any 1Ks still waiting for 2006 card/packet?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2006, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5 Star Gold, Starwood Gold
Looks like a lot of us waiting.

D.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 4:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Plt, AS G, MR Ti, IC
I'm still waiting, contacted Mileage Plus via phone in February, they said they had sent it weeks ago, I should wait another week. Followed up in email near the end of February, got some smart*** pushback and replied that I called already and the date the other end said it was mailed and that it was sent via tracked mail it should be clear its pretty delayed or lost, and could they please mail it - and I will let them know if the old one turns up. They say the new one is on its way.

Meanwhile, I kid you not, I received a envelope addressed to me, but I find someone else's 1K kit inside - I'm asking what they want me to do now. Too bad there isn't a reward for turning in the poor guy's 1k card.

Maybe someone else has my card..that's a sobering thought !!
Old Mar 22, 2006, 10:47 am

Just received my package today, March 22
Old Mar 22, 2006, 1:40 pm
Wi-Fi

Got my package Monday, 3/20, in the SF area. Just in time for an international trip where I'll need to wave the Star Gold emblem.

Old Mar 25, 2006, 12:34 pm

Programs: UA 1P 1MM
Originally Posted by UALboy
I am still waiting in the Los Angeles area too.
An update to my 1K package story, I called around March 1st to see whether they can re-mail my package. I finally got my card last night (woohoo!). But, the card was sent as if I lost my card and was asking for a replacement. So, I just got off the phone with MP and the agent told me that the package will be mailed seperately. I should call back if I don't have it by mid-April.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.