Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Consolidated Thread to Post Your UA Website Experiences/Complaints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Thread to Post Your UA Website Experiences/Complaints

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2008, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt. RewardsNetwork dining.
Originally Posted by adambadam
Getting an error trying to sign in to millage summary right now from the home screen though when I go back to the home screen it shows me as signed in though I then can not get anywhere on the Web site.
Same for me. Plus I haven't been able to price out my Multi-city itinerary since yesterday: Error E - 4350 - 10520.
Plus I can't seem to get through to them on the telephone.
Old Nov 22, 2008, 8:29 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
So our travel agent recently changed an international itinerary: LHR-ORD-JAX became FRA-ORD-JAX, leaving two days earlier. I logged in and all of the flights were still showing in the same itinerary, but I was able to request an upgrade and select seats for the new flights. Now, when I log in I still see the flights and the waitlisted u/g, but when I go to select seats it skips the FRA-ORD flight and goes right to the ORD-JAX (new segment).

Its been like this for a couple days now; since I first put in for the u/g and initially picked seats. I was able to select an ok seat in E+ on FRA-ORD flight but would still like to be able to move it around.

Any ideas??

Last edited by drummingcraig; Nov 22, 2008 at 8:30 am Reason: Added info.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 11:17 am

This is really bothering me. Under my itineraries I have an itin for MRY-SFO-JFK with travel starting on January 17th, but my itineraries says MRY-SFO. Yet when I look at the details it shows confirmed on both the MRY-SFO and SFO-JFK legs.
Old Nov 26, 2008, 3:45 pm

cannot access my itineraries

4:44 pm CST
I can open united.com just fine but if I try to access my mileage summary or itineraries, I get a while blank page.
Sorry it could be my problem. when I open from IE instead of Firefox, it opened fine. There could be some information that website cannot process with my current session.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 5:38 pm

Another 10 minutes wasted due to having to call about a flight number change. Good thing I know how to bypass the entire phone tree, otherwise I would have spent 40 minutes trying to get it to understand me (just yell "AGENT" at the top of your lungs).
Old Dec 2, 2008, 8:14 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
seat assignment

Just had the pleasure to click through the seats on a lengthy itinerary. The A320s were fine, the 2 segments on the new cabin 763 and 744 worked like a charm, and 4 out of 5 777 legs were straightforward.

Only one NRT segment could not be assigned with any tricks. On the spot it toggled to another seat than the one I chose. And when logging out and in again, the assignment was gone for good.

Calling helped for the time I was on the phone with the agent. Upon the next login, the seat was free again.

Any haunted 777XCs out there ?
Old Dec 2, 2008, 8:23 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
seat assignment

dupe thanks to new firefox

Last edited by weero; Dec 2, 2008 at 8:28 am Reason: dupe thanks to new firefox :rolleyes:
Old Dec 2, 2008, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by stupidhead
(just yell "AGENT" at the top of your lungs).
I've found it to be very beneficial. ^
Old Dec 3, 2008, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Unable to complete any bookings right now...

There was an error in processing your request. Please see the message below for instructions.
We are unable to retrieve flight information at this time. Please try again later.

E - 4350 - 10520
Old Dec 3, 2008, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Now this:

E --- --
Old Dec 3, 2008, 7:59 pm

Programs: 1K, MM, Marriott Plat
logging off dot bomb

Anyone else have a problem logging off the UAL web site? I did a search-no luck. Everytime I log off, it takes me to a blank page and 50% of the time I need to close IE and restart it. Even if I click on home icon still hangs 50% of the time. This was true prior to upgrading from XP to Vista???

BTW, called UAL tech support and they stated that it is a one-time problem with my PC-no help.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 8:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
It has been an on-going joke within threads (maybe never it's own thread) for awhile. I don't remember logging out ever working for me on any platform. Simple bugs like this perpetuate ".bomb". I personally, and for the most part, like united.com.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
Firefox? Delete cookies?
Old Dec 3, 2008, 8:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I frequently have trouble logging out (infinite redirection) and logging in (I need to open up a second tab to "wake up" Firefox). But I rarely log out anyway - only when I need to check + 1's account.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 8:15 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Been a problem for the longest time with IE. If logging out, it takes you to an error page.

I also find if you just type in another url, it locks up as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.