Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UC access with *G

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

UC access with *G

On an international flight do i get lounge access to UC as a UA Premier Executive?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by RDF2011
On an international flight do i get lounge access to UC as a UA Premier Executive?
Yes. Just show your boarding pass. If entering a partner lounge, you might need to show the Premier Executive card, but for UC your BP should be enough.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 4:29 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
Welcome to FT!

Yes, you do..even if flying economy.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 5:20 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, Former CO Presidential Plat (for a day!)
And depending on the airport, you also get other * G choices of lounges to visit...

Oh, and another benefit is that you tend to get the access in all the legs of the trip (as long as it's on an international reservation).
Old Nov 29, 2011, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by mdt76
Oh, and another benefit is that you tend to get the access in all the legs of the trip (as long as it's on an international reservation).
does that mean you're not necessarily supposed to on the other legs, but often do? Or is that a stated benefit?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold, Former CO Presidential Plat (for a day!)
Originally Posted by sockrebel
does that mean you're not necessarily supposed to on the other legs, but often do? Or is that a stated benefit?
I believe you SHOULD get access to all legs. Although on an occasion or two I had been denied entry from the point of origin because it wasn't the international portion of the flight.

When that happened I was able to use my Amex Plat to get in anyways, but now the Amex Plat doesn't work, and since then I haven't been denied access. Hoping that it was just a new person manning the desk those couple of times.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:42 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by sockrebel
It means you are supposed to get access, but sometimes get lounge agents who don't follow the rules. Its especially a problem at DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.