Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Discontinunation of 1K Page on United's Website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discontinunation of 1K Page on United's Website

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Dr_Adventure
I really thought there would be more info on here as to WHY the website is no longer functional and/or why UA still holds it out as a benefit?

Also a PDF is mentioned in the thread - is that still available. As a new 1K I was looking forward to seeing what was behind the 1K wall - now it seems what was behind there disappeared a while ago.
The PDF disappeared about two weeks ago. It listed international access/phone numbers for the 1K Desk..
Old Nov 22, 2011, 2:13 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
The PDF disappeared about two weeks ago. It listed international access/phone numbers for the 1K Desk..
You're right, it used to be linked from that very subtle hyphen on the My MP page, to the right of the Upgrades tab and below your MP number and Logout link. No longer.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 1:23 pm
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
http://tinyurl.com/1Kcallpdf
Old Dec 23, 2011, 3:45 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by CollegeFlyer
Many thanks for this, CF.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.