Wiki Posts
Search

United Mileage Plus Shopping Toolbar

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:44 pm

Dec. 21, 2011 MP SHOPPING ASSISTANT DOWNLOAD 500

posted today, backdated to 12/21
Old Jan 7, 2012, 10:11 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage, CO OnePass, DL SkyMiles, JetBlue TrueBlue, UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by thelostshark
I can't believe this, but I received the 500 miles for downloading the toolbar today. ^
I got the 500 miles too, but here's the strange thing...it was credited to my CO OnePass account, not my UA MileagePlus! Huh?! This is a UA toolbar! Even though my UA and CO accts are linked, the FF programs aren't officially merged yet.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by mileagenerd
I got the 500 miles too, but here's the strange thing...it was credited to my CO OnePass account, not my UA MileagePlus! Huh?! This is a UA toolbar! Even though my UA and CO accts are linked, the FF programs aren't officially merged yet.
but both are now part of Cartera, who run many airline/hotel malls. And we all know how many here feel about them.

I guess in your case they will eventually move over or you can transfer them, but yah, that's pretty consistent with the way they roll.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 6:15 am

Programs: CX SL, AB Gold, AF/KL FB Silver, HU/HX Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by DBCme
Dec. 21, 2011 MP SHOPPING ASSISTANT DOWNLOAD 500

posted today, backdated to 12/21
Logged in today to my MileagePlus account and saw this as well (dated 21 Dec.). Got the same credited to my OnePass account (double dipping by signing up with MileagePlus and then separately with OnePass - nothing in the rules that said you couldn't). A few months late, but at least better than never.

I was almost preparing to write in (but didn't - anticipating a reply in another a few months) because I was guessing it would never post like the Delta Bose 150 miles promotion.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 6:24 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
[QUOTE=toyotaboy95;17798920]Got the same credited to my OnePass account (double dipping by signing up with MileagePlus and then separately with OnePass - nothing in the rules that said you couldn't). QUOTE]

Darn, Toyota; that was clever. ^ Wish I had thought to do that back when the thinkin' was good. Too late now...

FTF
Old Jan 15, 2012, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
I am lovin the Ultimate Rewards shopping mall (Chase Sapphire CC).

I recently dumped the UA credit card and shopping mall. Way too flukey in the way things show up (or don't), take forever to credit, etc.

So far, 5 purchases on the UR mall site, all showed up timely and accurately. 2 of the retailers had greater earning rates...all in all, very happy with the switch.

UR points transfer to Mileage plus 1:1, but also some other plans which gives me some much appreciated flexibility.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 1:42 pm

United toolbar dead?

Is the United toolbar dead now?

The link from the original poster goes to an error page and United customer support says they don't support a United toolbar at this time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.