Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

4 Seasons Maui/United higher cost booking on saturday?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2011, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Yesterday I played with some dates and found the daily credit offer making a garden view room in June around $500...

Today they are all gone, and I noticed on United that many of the miles deals available yesterday, first class for 80K etc., available yesterday but today, all gone.

Is it because today is Saturday and more people shop for this stuff on the weekends? You think?
Old Feb 26, 2011, 1:46 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please follow this thread in the UA Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
Luxury Hotels
Old Feb 26, 2011, 1:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
When there's a deal, people book. You can't delay your decisions expecting everything to remain static.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 7:46 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons PP, RC STARS, MO FanClub, Dorchester Diamond, Luxury Priv, Peninsula PenClub
Once you decide on your dates, be sure to book through a FSPP agent. The breakfast amenity alone is a great value.

Four Seasons Maui-
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities

~Daily full American breakfast for two through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
~Lunch for two once during stay (up to USD85, excluding gratuity and alcohol)
~Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
~Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.