Search

CO states UA ticket is out of sync

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2011, 6:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Welcome to the club.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-out-sync.html
Old Aug 16, 2011, 7:51 pm

Anyone know who I can talk to about these issues? I tried calling CO and UA today but kept getting tossed back and forth (both were too afraid to touch the ticket in fear of being canceled).

My UA/CO flight in November went out of sync and went from 5 legs to Cali and back to a whopping 9. I'm on transcon flights to run a half marathon with a relatively tight window (leaving once I get out of work, traveling, (little rest), running, traveling, back to work).

I've done it before but this out of sync issue is making me worried. heh heh heh.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 9:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Call the airline who issued the ticket. 005 is COA, 016 is UAL.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 7:52 am

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Originally Posted by mduell
Call the airline who issued the ticket. 005 is COA, 016 is UAL.
+1 ^

That is what I usually did. Most of the time they will have to reissue the ticket. Sometimes it could be just the CO->UA flight number change that messes up the whole PNR with sometimes more and sometimes less segments! Can't wait for the merger to be fully completed!
Old Aug 17, 2011, 8:15 am
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
The problem is sUA's fault, and won't go away for good until both carriers switch to Shares next year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.