Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Printing one's MP account statement

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Printing one's MP account statement

Since UA made major changes to the MP section of its web site, I have found it impossible to print out a reasonably compact copy of my flight activity. Can anyone advise how to do this might be done? (Running Safari on a MacBookPro latest OS if that makes a difference.)
Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Using Firefox on my mac, I found that if I send the summary to a PDF, I can then choose which pages to keep, and which to delete. Not sure you can get too much more from UA, without requesting an account purge.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
I just copy & paste to a spreadsheet.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 11:21 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
If you like the old style listing start first at http://www.unitedairlines.co.uk
and log in -- then list your mileage summary
Old Dec 24, 2010, 3:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
If you like the old style listing start first at http://www.unitedairlines.co.uk
Thanks, just what I wanted. Let's hope UA doesn't "improve" this site in the near future!
Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:23 am

Programs: UA Plat
Wow. Any idea on how to see a list of EQM and EQS postings?
Old Dec 24, 2010, 11:34 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Thank you ^^^ as like the op, I'm on a Mac using Safari and even tho it's easy to shrink the percentage of the page size and then print the applicable pages (with two sided printing helping), it was still a pita.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 11:39 am

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by economyplusfan
Wow. Any idea on how to see a list of EQM and EQS postings?
DIY -- not way to get a detail/itemized list online. Have to maintain your own list.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 11:48 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
DIY -- not way to get a detail/itemized list online. Have to maintain your own list.
Yup-gotta look for the "*" next to a given flight, look at the fare basis F, C, Y [and other applicable COS bonus fares]) and then do the math
Old Dec 27, 2010, 5:21 pm

Programs: United 1MM 1K, KLM/AF Plat, BA Gold, Marriott Plat
United.com End of Year Summary Not printing well

Anybody else notice that it's impossible to print out all flights traveled on United.com in a printable view.

Every time I try to print (and then save as pdf) I only get a summary and not the actual flights.

Very frustrating as this is something useful to have also for bookkeeping purposes.

Please let United know if you are running into the same trouble.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 5:25 pm

While the format is messy, it does work. You need to set the date limits to get the full year -- mine takes 12 pages.

See post #4 of this merged thread for an alternative approach

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 27, 2010 at 5:28 pm Reason: reference alternative appraoch
Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:53 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
With the new website, is it possible to print out all flights flown from 1/1/12 to 12/31/12?
Old Dec 15, 2012, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by honmani2
With the new website, is it possible to print out all flights flown from 1/1/12 to 12/31/12?
not that I can tell. You need to archive each monthly statement.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
not that I can tell. You need to archive each monthly statement.
What a drag. Can you still get a copy of every flight taken? IRRC, you have to contact UA and they will notify corporate headquarters and then you'll get this thick document which shows every flight you've ever taken in the MP program.

When I hit 3MM, I'm thinking of requesting this. Don't ask why.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by honmani2
What a drag. Can you still get a copy of every flight taken? IRRC, you have to contact UA and they will notify corporate headquarters and then you'll get this thick document which shows every flight you've ever taken in the MP program.

When I hit 3MM, I'm thinking of requesting this. Don't ask why.
This is what you are thinking about http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...hould-get.html -- not clear if the historical PMUA is still available (see latest posts in the the thread).
Do not believe PMCO data is similarly available (nor from most other airlines).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.