Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Double your miles on United - MPD330 - Targeted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double your miles on United - MPD330 - Targeted

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2010, 3:46 pm

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by BigE
I love the tautology of T&C # 11: "# Not combinable with other non-combinable offers."
^

Found the offer in My Promotions but also hadn't received an email... not that I will likely have anything coming up Q or higher before the end of June.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 4:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by Intrepid
All I know is - this thread.
So I followed the link and registerd and got a Thank You response from UA.
Thanks to the OP.
Highly unlikely that you're actually registered, though. UA always gives you a nice "thank you" for attempting to register for targeted promotions for which you were not targeted. Speaking from experience here...
Old Apr 15, 2010, 4:31 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Popped into both DH and my accounts. No email , but I doubt we will be buying Q
Old Apr 15, 2010, 5:53 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
1P benefits for non elites ... now free.

UA quo vadis?
Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:07 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by weero
1P benefits for non elites ... now free.

UA quo vadis?
There have been double RDM promos before, why is this different?
Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:21 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by ORDFlyer33
I just checked my promotions page and it was there (I live in Chicago).

The booking fares are limited for Economy so not very good IMO

Offer is valid on qualifying paid, published fares in United First® (F, A), United Business® (C, D, J, Z) or United Economy® (Y, B, M, E, U, H or Q) booking classes only.

thank you for pointing this out ^ as i did not receive an e-mail either.

i "registered" using the link provided by FriendlySkies in the opening post and when i looked at my promotions, it showed me registered as of 4/13 so perhaps it was not targeted after all cuz as we know, registering for a targeted promo where you are not the recipient doesn't work.

both goalie-parents and goalie-sis also had it showing in their promos as well and since i am the keeper of the goalie-family mp a/c's , i registered them (and i checked with goalie parents and they did not receive an e-mail)
Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by goalie

i "registered" using the link provided by FriendlySkies in the opening post and when i looked at my promotions, it showed me registered as of 4/13 so perhaps it was not targeted after all cuz as we know, registering for a targeted promo where you are not the recipient doesn't work.

both goalie-parents and goalie-sis also had it showing in their promos as well and since i am the keeper of the goalie-family mp a/c's , i registered them (and i checked with goalie parents and they did not receive an e-mail)
Interesting.. When I received the email from UA, FriendlySkies-parents did not receive it, as 2P and 1P.. When I go to FriendlySkiesDad 1P account, I was able to register..... Thanks for letting me know. I'll alter the threat title.

If only UA would come out with a DEQM, but that is for another thread...
Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:45 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HGP Diamond, Avis First
I never received the promotional e-mail (CA based), but it did show up on the My Promotions page and I'm now shown as being registered as of 15 April 2010
Old Apr 15, 2010, 7:53 pm

Got it my promotions today as well. ^ (not targeted to just CO).

I will sign up for it, but don't like the fact that they title it "earn up to double miles". Technically, it's correct, but it's a bit misleading when you won't earn double miles until the 3rd flight.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:35 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Southwest A-List Preferred
DC resident, shows up in my "my promotions" page.

^
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:51 am

Programs: DL Diamond, ANA Platinum
I bought a ticket (NRT-LAX-SFO) on April 10.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 2:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by goalie

I didn't get the email offer either but found out this offer from smfnrt-dad's "my promotions" and registered my self as well... today when I check my own "my promotions" it showed up as registered. ^
Maybe I was targeted but spam filter ate the promo email?
Old Apr 16, 2010, 3:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MR Silver
Originally Posted by ECOTONE
DC resident, shows up in my "my promotions" page.

^
I don't see a "My Promotions" page or tab when I hit united.com - is it a 1P and above thing?
Old Apr 16, 2010, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by Circuits
I don't see a "My Promotions" page or tab when I hit united.com - is it a 1P and above thing?
Go to Mileage Plus|Earning miles - there will be a 'My Promotions' button there.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 3:42 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Circuits
www.united.com/MyPromotions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.