Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

SFO UA Domestic to International Connection Time

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO UA Domestic to International Connection Time

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2011, 3:06 pm

Programs: AA Explat, UA former 1K + PremExec, DL
I believe Singapore leaves from International G gates, so you wouldn't have to exit security. About a 7 minute walk in that case, depending on your arrival gate. Follow the signs. Danger with SFO of course is always weather related delays but weather this week is looking good.
Old May 1, 2011, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
As Fanger alluded to, the transfer bus is no longer in operation though instead has been replaced by a post-security walkway that connects the domestic terminal to the international terminal at least for UA/*A arrivals/departures. The walk will not take more than 20 minutes even if you have to go from the furthest gate to the furthest gate.

Sorry to hear about the family, and I hope everything turns out okay.
Old May 1, 2011, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Very easy to do the transfer. Just follow the signs, and you will be on your way to the walkway. When you get towards the bridge, do not go to your left, as that would take you out of the "sterile" area, and you would have to re-clear security. Up one escalator, and you will be in the intl area.

Hope all is well with your family!!
Old May 1, 2011, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
You are in good hand...you should still have time to drop by the lounge (RCC or SKL)...

If there is any delay...oh well...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.