Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Ten Days After HH Transfer - Where'za Points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2003, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat

Anyone yet had their final night MP to HH transfer show up in their HH account yet? Mine hasn't, though naturally the MP miles balance was reduced immediately and I printed the page right after that.

How long are folks waiting before contacting HH?
Old Mar 30, 2003, 1:57 pm

Location: Memphis, TN USA UA 1K, NW Platinum, AA Gold, Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold
According to the Service Reps at HHonors and their website, you must wait 30 days before you call and request them to open an investigation. 10 days is a blip on the scheme of things. I suggest we all sit tight, wait the 30 days before we start the threads of panic.

Be Blessed!

Old Mar 30, 2003, 2:32 pm

Mine haven't yet either. But I figure no big deal, it shows a record of them in my UAL account, and worse comes to worse, I don't get the points transferred, I didn't transfer a lot, just topping off my HH account.
Old Mar 30, 2003, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Agree entirely with FlyingRev. They are gone from UA account so all is cool IMO. Waiting on 440,000.

The way the good news from UA has been appearing in the past week, I will not be bothered at ALL if they never appear over at HH, and UA puts them back.

------------------
~ Glen ~

Come visit HERE the most ** FRIENDLY FORUM ** on FlyerTalk. No flame wars, no personal abuse, no substance abuse. Not much of anything really!
Old Mar 30, 2003, 2:57 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
I would recommend you check the Hilton forum also - several folks have been successful in calling even tho 30 days are not up...you'll find several threads there..

Old Mar 31, 2003, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
I recall that prior transfers have taken about two weeks. However, I recently called about MP dining and was told that they transfer miles in from iDine on the first of each month. Sure enough, a check of my HH account shows that prior transfers from MP to HH were all credited on the first of the next month.

My guess is that we'll all see our pending miles credited with tomorrow's date.
Old Mar 31, 2003, 8:47 pm

I'd give them at least 2 weeks. I'm guessing they had a few more to do than usual this month...

JP
Old Apr 1, 2003, 8:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I called Hilton this morning after checking & got the 30 day response. I would imagine they'll get a lot of calls on 4/21 if the miles haven't posted by then. Prior to this, points have normally posted pretty quickly, but as someone pointed out, they had a few extra transfers on the 20th!

------------------
Sharon
Old Apr 1, 2003, 9:59 am

as I just posted on the Hilton board, mine posted today. No Joke.
Old Apr 1, 2003, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold

Yooooo Hooooo!

440,000 richer today!
Old Apr 1, 2003, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ozstamps:
Agree entirely with FlyingRev. They are gone from UA account so all is cool IMO. Waiting on 440,000.

The way the good news from UA has been appearing in the past week, I will not be bothered at ALL if they never appear over at HH, and UA puts them back.

</font>
You may just get your wish.
Old Apr 1, 2003, 12:19 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Yup. The last transfers from UA are posting today. If you made your request with UA before 12 midnight on the last day, they should be in your HHonors account now.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: Mileage Workshop --- "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa (1940-93)
Old Apr 1, 2003, 12:30 pm

I did a last minute UA to HH transfer that posted today.
Old Apr 1, 2003, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
My points just posted; question answered.

No, this is not a 4/1 joke.
Old Apr 1, 2003, 3:39 pm

Programs: Status? What's that? :)
My transfer posted this afternoon.

The transfer was initiated and completed minutes before Mileage Plus closed on 3/20/03.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.