Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a sUA 767 (3-class International)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 9, 2017, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy
Print Wikipost

Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a sUA 767 (3-class International)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:00 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by pjrubindc
Flying in Business on a red-eye ORD-LHR, on a 3-class 763, and hoping to sleep. Are some seats better for that than others? Do any of the seats have large footwells?

thanks!
All footwells are the same size under the video monitor. I would recommend 6A or 6K as you are not on the aisle with foot traffic, and at the front of the cabin so less foot traffic than the back of the cabin where the lavs are
Old Jan 31, 2018, 4:35 pm

Programs: UA Premier
Not larger on the aisle? Same rearward- as forward-facing?
Old Jan 31, 2018, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Yes. Since pax feet face each other, each has about half of the interstitial space and each footwell is symmetric with respect to the facing one.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Plat, MR Plat
E+ Question

Hello all,
Whilst I am waitlisted for a Polaris upgrade MUC-IAH, I currently have an E+ seat. I am currently in 19F. Is there any advantage in swapping for 22D and hoping for the upgrade? Many thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2019, 3:17 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As this aircraft is no longer in service, will close this thread

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.