Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Need help. Might miss connection on separate reservations IAH-LAX , LAX-SFO-SYD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help. Might miss connection on separate reservations IAH-LAX , LAX-SFO-SYD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2024, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by jsloan
Fare breaks have nothing at all to do with multiple tickets.

LH, in particular, is known for revalidating its married segment logic during the ticketing process.
My assumption was if it is multiple fares it can not be one ticket and has to be split tickets. Is that not correct? Or the two completely unrelated?

​​​​​I also seem to remember something about a maximum of 6 coupons on a single ticket. Is that still a thing?

On LH fair enough I didn't actually ticket it.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by STARAFlyingPenguins
My assumption was if it is multiple fares it can not be one ticket and has to be split tickets. Is that not correct? Or the two completely unrelated?
The two are only somewhat related. You can use multiple fares on the same ticket as long as both of them are mutually combinable.

Originally Posted by STARAFlyingPenguins
​​​​​I also seem to remember something about a maximum of 6 coupons on a single ticket. Is that still a thing?
4 coupons maximum on a ticket, but up to 4 tickets can be conjoined and used together, so the effective maximum is 16. It’s just that coupons 1-4 will use ticket number 1, 5-8 will use ticket number 2, etc.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.