Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Play the Mile Badge Game -- 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Play the Mile Badge Game -- 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2022

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2022, 12:22 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; UA Gold; Marriott Gold; Accor Gold;
I am in the same boat on this task well. Also as noted above on the marketing task. There doesn't seem to be a remedy either - call chase - they will say call united vice versa.... regrets trying for this couple thousand bonus miles.

Also the spend tracker is not dynamic - not able to tell how close you are to the finish. Same with the new task - $500 at warehouse/department store!!
Old Dec 27, 2022, 10:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Has anyone had any success finishing the "Redeem for Airfare Credit" badge? Getting this error consistently on the website.
https://choices.unitedmileageplus.com/airfare

Old Jan 6, 2023, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
I didn't work too hard on this one and got 3 badges and 5,250 miles. I didn't want to get spammed via email for small amounts of miles.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
I got 3,750. Did convince me to put some spend on my Quest card that would have normally been on Sapphire, but otherwise just organic activity.

For those interested, if you use the link in Post 1 to "register" for the offer, it now shows your results.

Apparently 6-8 weeks for miles to post.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 8:03 am

I didn't get any miles from this promotion yet. When are they supposed to be credited?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.