Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Disappearing LH upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2022, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Disappearing LH upgrade

Just used miles to upgrade an LH flight from FRA to PHL. As soon as I used the miles on the united site I saw the miles get deducted, but then something strange happened. The FRA-PHL segment disappeared from the UA website when looking at my confirmation. I went to the LH website and I see that the FRA to PHL is in Business and still there. Anything I should be worried about?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 12:48 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Phl06
Just used miles to upgrade an LH flight from FRA to PHL. As soon as I used the miles on the united site I saw the miles get deducted, but then something strange happened. The FRA-PHL segment disappeared from the UA website when looking at my confirmation. I went to the LH website and I see that the FRA to PHL is in Business and still there. Anything I should be worried about?
There have been a number of similar reports recently. The ticket on the UA side and the ticket on the LH disagree, are out of sync. HOWEVER, trying to re-sync them may cause the upgrade to be lost. Most recommendation have been to leave it alone, the operating carrier, has the right information.

Cleared upgrade downgraded because it's not 016 stock?

United reissued my ticket and lost my upgraded leg purchased from Lufthansa

Is this a LH or UA issued ticket?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Thanks thats helpful and good to know. Its a UA ticket 016

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.