Wiki Posts
Search

PQM/PQS/PQD return to eTicket receipts?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2021, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K *G; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold
PQM/PQS/PQD return to eTicket receipts?

Just booked travel for end of July and noticed that the old MP metrics are back on eTicket receipts. They had previously been removed. Is this anything to read into?
Old Jun 24, 2021, 5:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
I have a lot of United tickets in my Inbox. This started on Tuesday of this week (since I booked tickets both on Monday and Tuesday and it's not there on the Monday eTicket). Someone reverted some code it looks like. I highly doubt they're going back to the old system.

-RM
Old Jun 25, 2021, 11:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by NewYork1K
Just booked travel for end of July and noticed that the old MP metrics are back on eTicket receipts. They had previously been removed. Is this anything to read into?
yes. You’ll receive 0 PQM and 0 PQS on this itinerary.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 4:51 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by NewYork1K
it is a teaser. It could happen. If one books a trip for next year, the last two columns may zero out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.