Wiki Posts
Search

Ticket receipt wrong/different date?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2020, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, B9, AA, DL, WN
Ticket receipt wrong/different date?

Reservation I booked today has an issue I've never encountered. Viewing the trip online has the correct dates and flights. The post-ticketing email "receipt" shows the same. But if I click on the link to view the receipt (from the itinerary screen), the return date is wrong. Right flight, right fare class, wrong date - one day off. What could be the reason? Even when I've changed many reservations over the years, the receipt always shows the current, correct itinerary.

TIA, didn't want to wait on hold for 30+ minutes until I consulted FT wisdom first.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 9:57 pm

Programs: CO OnePass; AAdvantage Dirt; IHG Priority Club Plat; Hyatt Plat; Marriott Gold; Avis PresPref;
Yikes

Probably just another digital glitch, but I'd sure as heck be taking screenshots of the view online correct dates and preserve the email with the correct dates, and contact UA to ask them to fix the incorrect info. You may get the best resolution from tech help but there's no way to call them directly anymore.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Is the flight near midnight?
Old Mar 10, 2020, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, B9, AA, DL, WN
Originally Posted by mduell
Is the flight near midnight?
Nope, middle of the day.

Decided to give calling in a shot, was on hold for 45 min. Offshore call center agent said he needed to put me on hold to fix it, was gone a while, then came back and said everything is all set. Logged in, no change lol. Try again tomorrow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.