Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booked EVA with UA miles—no upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 10:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by username
I was thinking OP was thinking about airport stand-by upgrade, which I thought was available on BR for everyone like BocaStephen said. I was not even thinking OP was thinking about advanced upgrade, which of course is not possible.

Does anyone know how much the stand-by Y -> PE upgrade is for BR?
BR does not offer a standby upgrade - it is a positive space upgrade that is purchased at the check-in counter (or lounge or gate) for a pre-determined amount based on flight distance. If the seat is open you get the upgrade, but if the cabin is full, you cannot standby or waitlist. I can't speak for long flights, but TPE-SIN is usually US$75 from Y to PE when I do it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.