Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Business saver awards to Australia/New Zealand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business saver awards to Australia/New Zealand

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2019, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Johannes07945
I just got a biz saver award one way from EWR to AKL Feb 23rd 2020 for 80,000 united miles (which is all I have) - economy from EWR to SFO and business class from SFO to AKL. I don't know anything about miles or what they may or may not be worth but it seemed like a good deal so i snagged it. I could never afford to buy a business class ticket to NZ. I'm currently online buying a one way back from AKL to the US via Air NZ website and will upgrade to skycouch hopefully for about $1,400.
Good you got a business class award. ^
Feb 23 is after the peak: schools & universities will have started the new academic year.

Their options other than Air NZ for AKL-USA. Worth checking about the logistics of an Air NZ upgrade. One way may be $$$$. Best of luck for a reasonable OW cash ticket.

Look at post 9 above

Enjoy Kiwiland
Old Oct 13, 2019, 9:27 am

Programs: United
Thank you for the information. I am looking at United one way from AKL to LAX in economy + for $700 and i'll just take a xanax, or Air NZ with skycouch for $1,100 and I can lie almost flat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.