Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New Spider-man Themed Safety Video & Amenity Kit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 13, 2019, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

New Spider-man Themed Safety Video & Amenity Kit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2019, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
There's two things I want in an amenity kit: lip balm and a comb.
The new kit (boxy, not Spidey) has no comb. I looked like Boris Johnson arriving into LHR last week.
tcdtcd and UAinAUS like this.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
I was not in Polaris but I saw it had the standard non-Spiderman amenity kit SFO-HKG and HKG-SFO this month. The safety video is fine, but the Spiderman amenity kit in Polaris are great for kids not so great for adults unless fans of course.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 2:48 am

Programs: BA, VS
I had Spiderman LHR-ORD on 19-Aug-2019 and the standard one (as photographed above) ORD-LHR on 22-Aug-2019.

I'm now using the Spiderman bag as a receipt bag for my travels, it's just the right size. The kids enjoyed playing with the face-mask and socks once back home!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.