Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not Getting UA Ticket Receipts

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2019, 10:52 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by abaheti
Me too, and I was (am) concerned that it didn't really go through since an international award on *A carriers (no UA metal -- worried about phantom award inventory). Booked last night, got the processing email, no ticket email after a few hours so I called. The rep told me all was good and said he was resending but I never got it. Checked online this morning and it says ticketed and I can view it online, so I'm assuming all is ok? The one I did the day before worked properly. (Checked spam, etc. and not there.)
If you see a ticket number, then you are fine. If not, call UA again.
Originally Posted by Collierkr
I encountered same porblem yesterday. Still looking for the receipt.
Do not wait for receipt, which may never come, check online now.
abaheti likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 12:31 pm
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LIH
Just adding that I too don't have e-mailed receipts from the two itineraries I booked yesterday. Got the "processing" e-mail on both but not the follow up.

Anecdotally, I also had another booking "hang" where the payment failed to process with some unspecified error and then it showed the reservation in "my reservations" as on hold but not ticketed. UA IT.
The two I booked yesterday still haven't produced a receipt but the one I booked this AM did.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 1:21 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Awards too! Booked seats last night for later this year, got the standard, quick "your reservation is processing" email, but 18 hours later, no confirmation e-mail. Not a big deal, but still!
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:55 pm
Original Poster

I never got any of the queued receipts from yesterday. However I was able to request them on the website and they arrived shortly after that.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just booked an award ticket and got my confirmation within 5 minutes.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 11:43 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Seem to be resolved once again or limited to just some -- for purchases yesterday and today thr receipts showed up in a few minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.