Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Apparently Austin is not in the US

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2019, 11:40 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Because it is easy

This is the easiest fix and does not negatively impact financial performance. Cheers!
acg2 likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 12:02 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Reminds me when I was flying US Air (when it was aligned with United sometime in 2008). Flying from Nassau (Bahamas) to SAN via Philadelphia to be told by the Iounge agents at the PHL Ckub lounge on the return to SAN my ten year old son and I could not enter the lounge because flights from the Bahanas were not international flights. I questioned this to be told that flights from the Bahamas were a domestic flight. ...
This was not ignorance of the individual -- it was US policy. US Airways did not consider North America / Caribbean as international for lounge -- oxymoron perhaps, but that was US's policy. Created much confusion as UA's policy has always been international is international.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.