Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United App: discussion, bugs, ... (Android , IOS, ...)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United App: discussion, bugs, ... (Android , IOS, ...)

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2022, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I have two bookings for this weekend that I need to cancel, and the app crashes every single time I hit the "Cancel Flight" button. I've tried restarting my phone, updating the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app... Anyone else having any issues with this?
Were you able to have a favorable resolution?
Old May 18, 2022, 10:54 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Who else thinks the new color scheme (black in background and lighter blue in logo) looks weird (or even terrible)? It's like an awkward blue when combined with the rest of the purple and dark blue colors. The high-contrast colors are great for accessibility however...
GlobalServiced likes this.
Old May 18, 2022, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by leftysauce
Who else thinks the new color scheme (black in background and lighter blue in logo) looks weird (or even terrible)? It's like an awkward blue when combined with the rest of the purple and dark blue colors. The high-contrast colors are great for accessibility however...
New employee uniform colors? Maybe UA thinks those are good colors.

David
Old May 19, 2022, 10:47 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC, Global Entry, CLEAR
I agree with you. It looks awkward, like an afterthought, or almost as if the app didn’t load properly.
Old May 19, 2022, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium
It looks absolutely terrible. The word mark is also LOOKS misaligned on my phone (even if it’s actually aligned in the center, the weird spacing makes it look shifted to the right). I noticed the website now has this same branding. It’s a definite step down in my opinion.
Say Vandelay and leftysauce like this.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Anyone else have issues checking in on the app? “We’re sorry, something went wrong.” I can check-in on the website but cannot get the BP to come up on the app either. Happens on multiple devices, but worked fine yesterday for a different flight.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Have you tried signing off and back on? Also making sure there isn't an updated version of the app in your App Store?
Old Jun 2, 2022, 3:53 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by SFO 1K
Have you tried signing off and back on? Also making sure there isn't an updated version of the app in your App Store?
No dice. But I was able to get it into Wallet by texting myself the BP from the computer and open it in the phone browser. App still showing “Checked in” but no BP button.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Say Vandelay
Anyone else have issues checking in on the app? “We’re sorry, something went wrong.” I can check-in on the website but cannot get the BP to come up on the app either. Happens on multiple devices, but worked fine yesterday for a different flight.
Same here as well as some friends flying tomorrow. Just the error message through the app and no one on upgrade list having shown as checked in either
Say Vandelay likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 11:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, DL Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DELee
Pic? I tried andriod but didn't see any circles so far.

David
I don’t see the circles at all anymore (iOS). Looks that was a swing and a miss by UA and they pulled it?
jimdarcy likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 4:18 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
App plus website very flaky for me over the last 24 hours. Can't check in or view existing boarding passes
Say Vandelay likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2022, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
UA app Flight Status issue

Flight Status on my phone going back to Tuesday nothing for tomorrow should be going forward at least 2 days..
Old Jun 18, 2022, 5:15 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Amtrak Guest Rewards
I'm able to check from Thursday(16) to Monday(20) on my iPhone App. What flight are you looking for status for? Where to where?

Update - is your phone calendar showing the right date for today? Since UA gives status for a 5 day range centered around the current day, it's possible your phone thinks today is Thursday(16)
Old Jun 22, 2022, 2:40 am

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Looking at it now on my phone nothing for today gies back last Friday thru yesterday.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 7:23 am

Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Login/Logout

Is it just me or does the app constantly log you out and require you to log in again? When I go to MY UNITED, my flights don't show and then I have to log in again. Annoying. Is there a way around this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.