Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Mileage Plus dining no longer available on App??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2018, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum

I used to be able to access this on the app. Quickly look up participating restaurants in an area. Has this been removed? I can no longer locate it
Old Aug 26, 2018, 5:28 pm

Programs: UA MP
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFlyer
I used to be able to access this on the app. Quickly look up participating restaurants in an area. Has this been removed? I can no longer locate it
What app are your referring to? The United app never had a feature that you are referring to... Same with MPX. Am I missing something?
Old Aug 26, 2018, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum
The actual United app. Under the main menu there was this selection as recently as a few months ago
Old Aug 26, 2018, 7:56 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Gold
I don't recall ever seeing that selection in the United app ...
Old Aug 26, 2018, 10:02 pm

You can point your browser to dining.mileageplus.com The site is mobile-friendly.
Rewards Network (who operates the program) used to have a standalone app, but that too has disappeared.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.