Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX Remote Ops

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2018, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT GS 4.2 MM, AA Gold 1MM, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Gold
LAX Remote Ops

I just saw something on the #BeingUnited twitter feed about LAX preparing for remote ops in October due to an alley closure. Pictures were of employees checking out the remote gates on the west side of the airport. Anyone know more? Parking at those remote gates will not be fun.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by IAHMCI
I just saw something on the #BeingUnited twitter feed about LAX preparing for remote ops in October due to an alley closure. Pictures were of employees checking out the remote gates on the west side of the airport. Anyone know more? Parking at those remote gates will not be fun.
That doesn't sound like fun and a reason to book away from LAX during the closure. I already know what it's like to park over there (without getting off the plane)

Last edited by IAH-OIL-TRASH; Jul 25, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Old Jul 25, 2018, 1:53 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
That doesn't sound like fun and a reason to book away from LAX during the closure.
Amen! A stopover (at least from DCA/IAD) going to SNA, BUR or ONT is probably worth it vice the hassle of LAX during a closure like that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.