Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Membership coasters exchange (only free exchanges / giveaways)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 2, 2019, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
"Coaster Exchange"

As the coasters provided in the annual membership kits for 1Ks & GSs are of some interest to some and not so for others. This thread is for those that wish to make their coasters freely available to others.
-- this needs to be freely offer, no remuneration or bartering
-- for personal use only and not for resale
-- these are personal arrangements, FT or Moderators make no represenation to be a party in this
-- No unsolicated PMs

as stated
Members may post occasional offers to give away without charge to other FlyerTalk members, save for actual postage or shipping costs, souvenir or logo items of the members’ personal property related to United Airlines or Continental Airlines. These include items such as luggage tags, playing cards, posters, mugs, ticket jackets, or other related souvenir or logo items. The moderators may limit such posts and regulate the frequency of them, including consolidating them, when in the moderators’ discretion, that is appropriate. This policy does not allow the offering through FlyerTalk of airline items described in the above paragraphs, such as vouchers, discount coupons, upgrades, miles, elite status offers, club or lounge passes, or onboard or ground food or beverage coupons.
Coasters would qualify as a "souvenir" item.

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
Print Wikipost

Membership coasters exchange (only free exchanges / giveaways)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:00 am

I have a set of Amsterdam, Auckland, Rio de Janiero, Singapore for the first person to message me with address.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:03 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM
Originally Posted by fezzington
I'd love a set if no one else speaks for them
They're yours. Message me with your address.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 9:31 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by luv2go
I have a set of Amsterdam, Auckland, Rio de Janiero, Singapore for the first person to message me with address.
Ha. Exact same 4 I received. Singapore is the only of those I've flown to in the last decade.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 3:49 pm

I am late to this thread. Has anyone not based in he U.S./Canada received these kits? I only received the card and the luggage tag.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 8:37 am
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by drewguy
Ha. Exact same 4 I received. Singapore is the only of those I've flown to in the last decade.
Got the exact same 4, and have never flown to any of them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.