Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Experience Flying Business - EWR to BOM

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2017, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond; Marriott Gold; AA Platinum
Thank you, everyone - for your replies. Went ahead and got the tickets - seems like a good itinerary - will ask for my gel pillow on boarding - and have the next 6 months to read up on experiences. Hopefully the POlaris lounge in EWR will have opened by then since we are flying early early July. Will come in handy since I did not want to have a less than 2 hr layover - and had a 5 hr wait in EWR
Old Dec 20, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
Originally Posted by Desirees
Thank you, everyone - for your replies. Went ahead and got the tickets - seems like a good itinerary - will ask for my gel pillow on boarding - and have the next 6 months to read up on experiences. Hopefully the POlaris lounge in EWR will have opened by then since we are flying early early July. Will come in handy since I did not want to have a less than 2 hr layover - and had a 5 hr wait in EWR
also ask for a mattress pad.....frankly, I think there's a bunch of winey PMUA flyers who still resent CO "taking over" their airline. We usually fly in business a couple of times a year, once EWR-DEL, and otherwise TATL, and assuming that it doesn't have Polaris, the PMCO birds are just fine and the crews are usually pretty good....I think you get back what you give...if you're nice to the crew, they're nice and attentive to you...if you're pissy, you might get what you deserve.
Desirees likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.