Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

When will the final international F flight be?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When will the final international F flight be?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by UA_Flyer
my flight is an international flight not domestic.

yes, I assumed it was. Now the FC cabin, if your plane ultimately has one will be treated like it is on domestic flights sold as 2 cabin but ultimately fly in a 3 class bird.

Imagine tge the pushback and expense if UA sold Polaris First but the plane the flew was 2 class. The refunds and downgrades wouldn’t be worth the hassle.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 4:46 pm

Programs: United 1K, EL AL Silver
Originally Posted by UA_Flyer
My flight on s/UA 772 also has the F section blocked. Not ticketable and upgradable.

My partner and I purchased full C fare and are trying to upgrade using GPUs, but no luck.
They will only clear at the gate. They haven't been selling F on this route for last couple of months due to aircraft changes that only have 2 Cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.