Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Does (should) UA have a policy on dogs poopin in the lavs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does (should) UA have a policy on dogs poopin in the lavs?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2017, 3:44 pm

I don't know UAs policy about relieving animals on flights but I can tell you as someone who uses a service dog and a frequent flyer that I adjust the timing of my dog's meals as well as the amount of food I give him when I fly. I also limit his water intake before a flight. As with a small child, we use the provided facilities often before our flights and have never had an issue. Also, flying or not, I always carry a clean up kit with plastic
gloves, paper towels, plastic bags. Puppy pads (better than paper towels) disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer. Happy to say I haven't had to use it yet!
Aussienarelle likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:41 am

Programs: QF; AA;
Originally Posted by MrWorldwide
Where should they go instead? What is your solution?
Don't allow them on aircraft...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.