Wiki Posts
Search

DEN YYZ Now A319

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2016, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat
DEN YYZ Now A319

Looks like UA swapped out some CR700s for A319s on DEN-YYZ for travel in March. Let's hope this is a permanent move! 4 hrs YYZ-DEN on a CR700 was brutal.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 10:05 am

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
Yay!

Proper first class!
Old Mar 6, 2016, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
DEN YYZ Now A319

Sounds great for YYZ to get more mainline.

I remember when all the DEN/ORD frequencies were mainline, plus there was the daily SFO flight until it got cut. Now, typically the only mainline has been the usually 2x ORD, with even some ERJs on the schedule. Hopefully those will go back to CR7s at least sometime soon.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Mainline is only scheduled through April 4th. After that it's back to 100% CR7/E70/E7W.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat
Is UA going to E70, or is that the AC codeshare? As far as I know UA was only CR7 on this route.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 11:33 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Sounds great for YYZ to get more mainline.

I remember when all the DEN/ORD frequencies were mainline, plus there was the daily SFO flight until it got cut. Now, typically the only mainline has been the usually 2x ORD, with even some ERJs on the schedule. Hopefully those will go back to CR7s at least sometime soon.
I remember that too. I could never understand why AC offers 4 (mainline) flights a day SFO-YYZ, and UA offers none. Currently AC offers A320 x 3 and B767 x 1.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
If its March only - its probably only due to school holidays, and increased demand, YYZ is a zoo next couple weeks.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by economyplusfan
Is UA going to E70, or is that the AC codeshare? As far as I know UA was only CR7 on this route.
UAX

Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
I could never understand why AC offers 4 (mainline) flights a day SFO-YYZ, and UA offers none. Currently AC offers A320 x 3 and B767 x 1.
UA doesn't have any equipment economical/miserable enough to match the Rouge experience?
Old Mar 6, 2016, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mduell
UA doesn't have any equipment economical/miserable enough to match the Rouge experience?
Rouge doesn't operate any YYZ-SFO and vv. trips, so not sure the relevance. They are all AC mainline. Ditto on YYZ-DEN, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.