Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Alcoholic Beverage to Plats?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2016, 11:14 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Ex. PLT, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by janjablonski
Nope, just the drink. I had to refuse though given it wasn't even noon.
So you are the type of people looking at me funny when I am drinking at 0800 in the morning while my body says it is 1800.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by emcampbe
For example, unless things have changed, departures from YYZ on UA/UAX aren't supposed to serve alcoholic PDB anytime (though I have, on occasional flights, seen It happen), because in order to serve, the beverages in question have to be bought in Ontario (read: pay Ontario's exhorbinant alcohol taxes or else...), and UA typically double-caters the flight from the US side.
Interesting. They should buy a couple of cans of Molson and offer those pre-departure.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA EXP, VS (silver-for-life revoked), DL, WN, AS, Hilton diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by garykung
If we were on the same flight, I could buy you drinks if you want
But you'd probably be annoyed if the FA took credit.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 5:43 pm

Programs: UA 1k, Marriott Plat, HH gold, Avis/Hertz Pres
talked to some recent FA's of regional airlines, and they were told to give all MP members silver and above 1 free drink. this is multiple people on multiple regional airlines.

I am ok with this, get stuck on a regional, free drink, ok! I asked if we get a CRJ200 do we get 2?
Old Mar 4, 2016, 5:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Spire RA
last week i flew iad to tpa in E+, first missed cpu of the year. FA asked me if i wanted a drink and i asked what was offered. She paused, asked me to wait, went to look at the manifest, came back and told me i could have anything on the cart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.