Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Easiest way to search for UA award availability in multiple European cities?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2016, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA

I've managed to pile up about 300k UA award miles for a trip for two on Business Saver awards to Europe. I don't really care which city we fly into or out of, as we plan to see most of the continent over the course of a month. What I do care about is quickly finding Business or First saver award availability on convenient dates without having to search flights to a dozen cities for the trip over and flights from a dozen cities for the trip back.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 5:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The easiest way is to pay somebody to do this for you.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...eviews-27.html

In a small fraction of the time you've waited for replies you could have done the work.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 6:48 am

Programs: None - previously UA
Originally Posted by unit
What I do care about is quickly finding Business or First saver award availability on convenient dates without having to search flights to a dozen cities for the trip over and flights from a dozen cities for the trip back.
I would recommend a service for complicated itin's but Europe is not that difficult and really doesn't take that long, maybe 10-15 minutes for each direction to search the major gateways. The calendar will hightlight dates that are available. Start with the hubs like FRA, MUC, IST etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.