Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted match/bonus miles offer

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:23 pm

Programs: I want to be free! Free!
Originally Posted by OskiBear
Plus keep your status through January 31, 2017.

much anticipated thinning of BG1/2 remains elusive
Old Nov 3, 2015, 9:28 pm

Cool

Originally Posted by thebob6
Not eligible.. Could have really used those extra miles.
Me too.
Old Mar 13, 2016, 4:09 pm

Any results on this? I registered, was accepted, flew one RT 3 weeks ago and I am still a "member" status. (Was never up-statused after registering -- were they supposed to?) Miles posted all right. Do I have to nag them for this? Haven't had a UA (CO) status in a decade at least.
Old Apr 3, 2016, 10:07 am

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
Bonus Mile or Status Match promo from late 2015

Has anyone received the bonus miles from the following promo?

I chose bonus miles (instead of status match), flew qualifying flights in December but still haven't had the bonus miles post...
We are offering top-tier flyers of other airlines a comparable status in the United MileagePlus program, plus a bonus of 10,000 award miles when you meet flight requirements within 90 days. Or you can choose to earn up to 3,000 bonus award miles for each segment flown during the promotion period for up to 50,000 award miles.

To take advantage of this opportunity first register and choose your bonus by December 31, 2015. Then book your travel by February 29, 2016, and fly between November 1, 2015, and February 29, 2016.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
I signed up for the miles as well and haven't seen them yet - I only just remembered this promotion today thanks to discussion about another targeted promotion (that I didn't get).

Any thoughts on how long to wait before writing?
Old Apr 30, 2016, 8:54 am

Signed up for points as well. Nothing has posted to my account. Also looks like the terms and conditions for the bonus miles were taken down.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 3:29 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
I emailed UA CS about it today... Will update if I hear anything back...
Old May 1, 2016, 6:45 am

Their response:

Upon review, it appears that you did not meet the requirements for our Premier Status Match promotion. Please note that you will only be eligible for the promotions offered to you when you meet flight requirements within 90 days.

But their link refers to the standard status match page, not the targeted one, which required one flight in 90 days. Mine was within two months of registering.

Once again, staff not knowing all the promos that are out there. But it's all in the emails by which they offered me a status match, and I complied with.

When you make, or change, your travel plans based on a company's "You're good to go" message, they are responsible. Or should be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.