Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA offer of charter ORD-HNL for feedback on how to "transform their business class"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA offer of charter ORD-HNL for feedback on how to "transform their business class"

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2015, 6:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Thank you. Solves that riddle.
Old Nov 16, 2015, 1:02 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum Premier
Originally Posted by RockinRon
In ORD terminal C at the top of the escalators are people holding signs for Project Cobalt. To the left of the customer service area are large signs for it as well. Anyone in a position to say what it is? Wonder if it is one of the invitation only flights to evaluate the new product.
I saw these signs today too!! Some United Employees were walking down the escalators with them and I immediately Googled to figure out what it was.

Anyone participated today that can chime in on what it was?
Old Nov 16, 2015, 2:10 pm

Programs: UAL LT Gold (used to be a 1K) 1.7MM, Marriott LT Titanium
There's an extra section on ORD-HNL today, flight 2205. F is full, C is almost full and Y is really light. This must be it, no? (tried to post a screenshot of the seat map but couldn't)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.